Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daily Outfit 4/26/10

Sorry guys, not much of interest- just a comfy casual outfit. Here's what a wore for extra help with my math teacher and lunch with the ever-sumptuous Victoria Suzanne.
Rundown:
  • Blouse: Anna House
  • Cardigan: Offbrand
  • Hairbow (can't see it :( ): Angelic Pretty
  • Socks: Offbrand
  • Boots: Bodyline
I was like, "Oh, I'll take this picture in front of my closet! My loli will make a cute backdrop!" and didn't realize that all you can see is my huge fluffy bathrobe, a saucepan, and my roommate's jeans. Ultra non-loli! Backdrop fail!

(Also, new layout! Not sure how I feel about it yet, but I think it works nicely for now)

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the skirt, I'm crazy for high waisted skirts at the moment.

    The new layout is looking really nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bodyline boots look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails