Friday, October 8, 2010

Introduction: Operation LoliBlog


I've always felt that the best way to learn something you love is to teach it. Okay, so that's a philosophy I stole from one of my favorite authors, Paulo Coehlo, but the point is, whenever I find something that I really love and want to learn more fully, I've found that the best way to open myself up to knowledge about it is to teach it. The best thing about creative enterprises is that they're every-changing, forever evolving, just like the people behind them, and blogging is no different; just when I think I've figured everything out, I find myself faced with a new challenge.

That's why I'm starting my new series on lolita blogging, which I affectionately term "Operation LoliBlog." This ongoing series will cover more than just lolita blogging but also branding, marketing, and other genres of fashion and aesthetic blogging. I have a handful articles planned already, such as a review of different blogging tools and a few interviews in the works, but what I really need to know is:


What do you want to know?

I know what I find compelling and what I want to learn more about, but I'm not creating content JUST for myself! So, is there anyone you want me to interview or any topics you want me to cover? This series is for all of you out there as well as myself, so please, let me know in a comment or e-mail with the button in the sidebar what you would like to learn more about!

I look forward to hearing from everyone~~


note- I'm tentatively returning from my hiatus. I may have to retreat back into my cave come midterms and finals, but I've been so inspired lately that I just can't stay away any longer! Posts will only be once a week until I get up to steam again, but I have some lovely goodies planned, more than just this!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I missed your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know the best way to stay on track with posts three times a month. Right now I am hardly posting twice a month due to everything I feel like saying, has already been said by other bloggers. What to do when you're a small blogger in a big blogging world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know how you to not run out of things to talk about and still keep the posts interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second AngelShinigami's comment!
    I have a blog at www.abc-lolita.blogspot.com but I don't really know what to write about...
    There are a couple idea drafts I am in the middle of ;) But I have always been terrible at writing and expressing my thoughts with words :(

    So mostly my blog is for my own amusement at this point XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear any loli-blogging etc advice you have. I'll be looking forward to that and your other future posts. Just make sure not to get too stressed out!--I know what that's like, all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty excited for this series. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails